Righteous Oaks Farm is a diverse small family farm. We are located on our century family farm in southern Aitkin county. The foundational philosophy for our farm is to exercise careful dominion over the resources that have been entrusted to us rather than careless exploitation. Some might call us sustainable or ‘beyond organic’.
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Pastured Broiler Chickens
- Grass-fed Goat (Chevon)
- Pastured Pork
- Grass-fed Beef
- Pastured Eggs
- Fresh Vegetables
- Livestock Guardian Dogs
CURRENT OFFERINGS (as of November 2018):
- Pastured Pork, one half hog is still available for our November 27th butcher date (share one with a friend)! We only have three available for Spring of 2019 too, so get your deposit in soon.
- Pastured Pork, 1-5 lb. packages. Available cuts: chops, tenderloin, steak, roast, spare ribs, fat, ham hocks, and cottage bacon.
- Brats, Cheddar Brats and Italian Sausage!!
- Or put your name on the list for an order of beef, pork, chicken, and turkey for 2019!
We seek to connect farm and community and be an outlet for Christian ministry by providing a place for relationships to grow. Our theme verse is Isaiah 61:
The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn; to grant to those who mourn in Zion— to give them a beautiful headdress instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit; that they may be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he may be glorified. (Isaiah 61:1-3 ESV)
We direct market all of our products to customers primarily within our community and to the St. Paul/Minneapolis metropolitan area. In addition to sales from the farm we participate in the Aitkin Farmer’s Market. We also keep stock of frozen chicken and pork at a location off 694 and University Ave in Fridley, MN. In 2015 we added a 30′ x 72′ high tunnel to extend our season for vegetables.
Our current offerings can be found out by calling us at (218) 927 — 1425.
More of our story? Click here.