We’ve had some busy weeks, but I suppose that’s the life of a farmer in Spring. We’ve also been busy posting pictures of our days through Facebook and Instagram. Farmer’s Market, Puppies, Rhubarb, Pigs, a Lifespring Church event, and most recently a visit from our AFSA students for four days have been on our list of things to do.
We’ve also been getting the word out about our beef, pork, chickens, goats and maple syrup. If you haven’t ordered yet, let us know what you would like. Take your pick:
- Half or quarter Grass-fed Beef will be $3.50 per pound (hanging weight) – September or January dates
- Half or whole Pastured (non-GMO and soy free) Pork will be $3.00 per pound (hanging weight) – November butcher date
- Packaged pork is $6.50 per pound for ground pork, side pork, pork chops, pork steaks, pork roast, country style ribs or pork spare ribs.
- Pastured (non-GMO and soy free) Chicken will be 3-5 pounds at $4.00 per pound, frozen and whole, must be pre-ordered this year – available starting in August
- Whole Grass-fed Goat is $150 per animal plus butcher expenses – One available now, or October through December butcher dates
- Maple Syrup is also available by the quart for $16